Within the Anglican Communion, the Primates’ Meeting has become an increasingly significant Instrument of Communion. The Anglican Communion Office recently re-designed its site and now has a whole section devoted to this Instrument. There is also an RSS news feed devoted to the Primates.
I’ve therefore collated what I’ve been able to track down - for the earlier meetings there are no full statements, simply reports from the Episcopal News Service of ECUSA/TEC - and put them into the PDFs linked below.
Do let me know of any further information and resources which are available and I’ll update this resource.
Meetings of the Primates of the Anglican Communion
- 1979 (Nov) - Ely, England
- 1981 (May) - Washington, US
- 1983 (Oct) - Limuru, Kenya
- 1986 (Mar) - Toronto, Canada
- 1989 (May) - Cyprus
- 1991 (April) - Ireland
- 1993 (Jan) - Cape Town, South Africa
- 1995 (Mar) - Windsor, England
- 1997 (Mar) - Jerusalem
- 2000 (Mar) - Porto
- 2001 (Mar) - Kanuga
- 2002 (Apr) - Canterbury
- 2003 (May) - Brazil
- 2003 (Oct) - Lambeth
- 2005 (Feb) - Dromantine, Ireland
- 2007 (Feb) - Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
All the above in a single (large) PDF - Primates’ Meetings 1979-2007